- Grief, Loss, Healing – a step
- Statues, Honor, and Back Roads
- A Short Course in War — working
- Racism Wrapped in Elitism
- Growing Among the Stones . . .
- It’s A Conspiracy . . . theoretically speaking!
- BEes WASPS and GOD
- SEEDS . . . planting in the hard times
- Diversity . . . how do I feel about our mixed world?
- It leaves me wondering . . . a heart prayer
Category Archives: Humility
A lot of years ago, when I was very young, I would beg my mama to let me wash the dishes! I wanted to help my mama, I wanted to be special to her, and I wanted to be a … Continue reading