- SEEDS . . . planting in the hard times
- Diversity . . . how do I feel about our mixed world?
- It leaves me wondering . . . a heart prayer
- FASTING – the fast GOD wants . . .
- Beat down . . . a Life Perspective
- PIZZA . . . hidden messages . . .
- Seasons of Life and Loss . . .
- POLITICS – RELIGION – HEART
- Biscuits & Gravy . . . GOD’s favorite combo
- Living Water . . . broken cisterns . . .
Author Archives: Jeanne
Back in the “old days,” many folks grew their own food.Small backyard gardens, small family farms on a couple of acres . . .neighbors shared when the crops were good and during the times of theseason when there was an … Continue reading
Today there is SO much DIVERSITY – every way I turn, I am confronted through daily interactions with people highlighting “differences” in cultures, philosophies, politics, religion, language, food . . . everything! I started wondering how the early followers of … Continue reading
and so my heart cries . . . HOW LONG, GOD . . . HOW LONG??? We have no HOPE but YOU, GOD, to bring an end to the abuses of person against … Continue reading
Isaiah 58 talks about “fasting.” Some people talk about fasting for health reasons, some for spiritual reasons, some for personal cleansing (physical and psychologically), so it is a subject that interests many. While reading Isaiah 58, I noted some interesting … Continue reading
Oh, that poor holly bush . . . bent down to the ground by its ice-covered branches, unable to stand up straight and it doesn’t look like it can survive— it looks hopeless. BUT . . . How often have … Continue reading
Pizza has always been a major part of my life from childhood to senior citizen, but I had never thought about the “hidden messages” in that delicious food that I consumed innocently just because it tasted good. CHILDHOOD: earliest memories … Continue reading