- Seasons of Life and Loss . . .
- POLITICS – RELIGION – HEART
- Biscuits & Gravy . . . GOD’s favorite combo
- Living Water . . . broken cisterns . . .
- Allegiance – Beliefs – Choices (A-B-Cs)
- The Light in the Wall . . .
- Am I a Pharisee?
- Seeds – Life Cycle of Plants . . .
- the Swirling Chaos . . . a spiral . . .
- Life Cycles . . . seeds . . . stages
Author Archives: Jeanne
Seeds . . . small and, yet each reproduces after its kind . . . the seed contains the full-grown replica of its producer . . . Seeds . . . small . . . like a moment of anger … Continue reading
Such a time of dark swirling whirlpools of chaos . . . it is impossible to hold on to WHAT IS IMPORTANT in the midst of constant “info” dumps . . . there are new/old interpretations of words and no … Continue reading
Life cycles start with seeds and continue through stages that we can see in plants . . . interesting As I have walked my path through varying shades of dark and light, I have always felt it was the small things … Continue reading
I guess I have mostly lived in a bubble of my own making for most of my life . . . bubbles can exist side by side without ever interacting except to bump into each other and not even be … Continue reading
-ISMs . . . we most often identify an “-ism” as something negative, harmful, or downright evil to ME! Over the years, I have heard “communism,” “socialism,” “terrorism,” “paganism,” and many other fear-filled “-isms” to identify what I must fight … Continue reading