- SEEDS . . . planting in the hard times
- Diversity . . . how do I feel about our mixed world?
- It leaves me wondering . . . a heart prayer
- FASTING – the fast GOD wants . . .
- Beat down . . . a Life Perspective
- PIZZA . . . hidden messages . . .
- Seasons of Life and Loss . . .
- POLITICS – RELIGION – HEART
- Biscuits & Gravy . . . GOD’s favorite combo
- Living Water . . . broken cisterns . . .
Author Archives: Jeanne
TODAY . . . today, a 24-hour time period—a man-defined period that tends to turn into weeks and months and years and decades and centuries leaving me feeling like a grain of sand on a very sandy beach . . … Continue reading
Making breakfast this morning, after I had put the biscuits into bake, I started making some gravy for one of my favorite combos, biscuits and gravy . . . yum! As I watched the gravy thicken in the small skillet … Continue reading
Sometimes it scares me to “turn it over to God” . . . I mean, it sounds good to ask for “living water,” but the next thing I know, I am trying to “fix” my world and all the things … Continue reading
CHOICES – why do I make the choices I make? why do people I know make choices which I would not expect them to make? why does a seemingly rational person all of a sudden become irrational (in my estimation)? … Continue reading
Like most families, we have those family members who are very strong-willed, stubborn individuals and they are more than willing to strongly express their opinions as facts about whatever topic they are on at the moment—often not allowing anyone to … Continue reading
Most people would agree that today we are in “choppy waters”—lots of waves of unrest and insecurity, lots of chaos, lots of loud sounds of conflicting ideas, harsh voices shouting fears, deep divisions . . . definitely, choppy waters. I keep … Continue reading