reflect . . . repent . . . restore
ADVENT draws attention to the coming of LIGHT and that can mean different things to different people. SO I decided to explore what each of those “words” mean to me within the context of the scripture references given to Advent 2021. My plan is to write five posts based on the references with the last one being a kind of summary of that word for me. It seems like a good idea in this time of so much chaos for each of us to explore what we think and what we believe. GOD . . . ME . . . LIFE . . if we could respectfully exchange our thoughts and beliefs, we might find that we each could gain.
- HOPE . . . a pinpoint of Light
- Advent: Reflect—God and Me
- AM I READY for 2020 to end?
- Fibonacci spiral • a Self Portrait
- Seeking the Way: —nihilism to suicide – 27 years (part two)
- Seeking the Way: —nihilism to suicide – 27 years (part one)
- Seeking the Way: a magnet toward nihilism
- Seeking the Way . . .
- Grief, Loss, Healing – a step
- Statues, Honor, and Back Roads