- HOPE . . . a pinpoint of Light
- Advent: Reflect—God and Me
- AM I READY for 2020 to end?
- Fibonacci spiral • a Self Portrait
- Seeking the Way: —nihilism to suicide – 27 years (part two)
- Seeking the Way: —nihilism to suicide – 27 years (part one)
- Seeking the Way: a magnet toward nihilism
- Seeking the Way . . .
- Grief, Loss, Healing – a step
- Statues, Honor, and Back Roads
About Jeannea work in progress . . . God's grace has brought me through many traumas of varying intensities and I am alive today (both physically & spiritually) because of Him and His work: "For I am confident of this very thing, that He who began a good work in you will perfect it until the day of Christ Jesus"-Philippians 1:6. My childhood was spent living in many places in the United States due to my family's music or ministry—The Hicks Family, made up of Olan & Barbara Hicks, my younger brothers, Clint & Chuck & me, sang in different combos (put out an album), does so no longer professionally . . . but, visit a family gathering in Searcy & you're bound to hear some foot-tapping sounds (or catch my dad & mom on the road)! I believe that every moment of each life path (the good & what I perceive as the bad) God works together for my good as His child whether I understand it or not. MUSIC and MINISTRY are still primary aspects of the path God has me walking—so exciting! Words that have encouraged me since 1980: ". . . giving them a garland instead of ashes,The oil of gladness instead of mourning,The mantle of praise instead of a spirit of fainting So they will be called oaks of righteousness,The planting of the LORD, that He may be glorified." Isaiah 61:3
This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.