January 15, 2015 at 1:38pm ·
NO OFFENSE INTENDED—JUST SHARING MY OPINION
With all that has happened lately, my heart has been heavy . . . why is violence the answer to frustration . . . how can anything make it right to take someone else’s life . . . why can’t we instead join together in the areas of beliefs we share:
• we believe in ONE God,
• we trace our history to Abraham,
• we consider it important to observe God’s commands to the best
of our understanding & ability
• we want to preserve & protect our families & our way of life
We have common concerns:
• what is going on with our children
• what lifestyle is growing in our society
• how can I protect my family
• can I live according to what I believe
With such strong areas of common belief in groups, even though all may have violence in their history, they do not teach violence as the answer to life’s issues—why can we not work together to find the answer to give to those who are being drawn into groups that offer violence as the answer.
If the answer is wrong, maybe we are not asking the right questions . . .
- Seeking the Way: —nihilism to suicide – 27 years (part two)
- Seeking the Way: —nihilism to suicide – 27 years (part one)
- Seeking the Way: a magnet toward nihilism
- Seeking the Way . . .
- Grief, Loss, Healing – a step
- Statues, Honor, and Back Roads
- A Short Course in War — working
- Racism Wrapped in Elitism
- Growing Among the Stones . . .
- It’s A Conspiracy . . . theoretically speaking!